Reeses Chewy Chocolate cookiesFrom recipediva 6 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) sweet butter or margarine, I always use unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups (10 package) peanut butter chips (reese's) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs
- Add vanilla
- Beat well
- Gradually add flour mixture
- Beating well
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes.
- Do not overbake, cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.
- Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- PAN RECIPE:
- Spread batter in greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inche jelly roll pan.
- Bake 350 for 20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan, cut into bars (makes 4 dozen)
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookrecipediva Philly, PA
The Rating2 people
I use this recipe to make crinkle cookies(or crackles as others call them). I just leave out the peanut butter chips, chill the dough and roll in confectioners sugar before baking. These are my fave chocolate cookies!heatherinal in boaz loved it