Lemon Brandy Chicken and ArtichokesFrom gotmusicinme 8 years ago
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons flour or cornstarch shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 teaspoons brandy shopping list
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water, mixed with bouillion shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 jar artichoke heart shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the chicken in a small amount of oil.
- Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish, salt and pepper chicken-light on the salt please.
- Combine the flour, butter and 3/4 cup of the water.
- Heat over med-high until it starts to thicken-stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining water, chicken boullion, lemon juice and brandy.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the artichoke hearts into smaller pieces and place around the chicken.
- Remove sauce from heat and whisk in the sour cream.
- Pour over entire chicken dish and bake at 350* for 35 minutes, covered.