Kentucky Back RibsFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- ***********Ribs need to marinade for 24 hours************* shopping list
- 4 lbs. pork back ribs shopping list
- 1 bottle ( 12oz ) dark beer shopping list
- 1 up brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red hot pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 cup tomato ketchup shopping list
How to make it
- Place ribs in a large, shallow roasting pan.
- In saucepan, combine beer, brown sugar, vinegar, chili powder, dry mustard, sat and hot pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Cool to room temperature. Pour over the ribs.
- Marinate 24 hours, refrigerated, turning once or twice.
- Drain marinade from ribs into saucepan. Boil marinade until reduced by half for glaze.
- Arrange ribs on grill over hot coals, or in ingle layer in pan.
- cook at 350.F (check grill temperature with thermometer ) until ribs are tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Baste wih marinade 4 to 5 times.
- When meat is tender, Blend ketchup with remaining marinade. Brush over ribs before serving.