Apple-Pork KebabsFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- -------- Needs to marinade 1 hour to overnight --------- shopping list
- 2 lbs. boneless pork roast, loin or shoulder shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple juice, burbon or dark rum shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 up soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground allspice and coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Remove fat and cut meat into 1 1/2 to 2 inch chuncks. Place into stainess steel or glass bowl.
- Mix apple juice, sugar,soy sauce and seasonings. Pour over meat, mixing until chuncks are coatd.
- Marinate 1 hour or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Thread meat onto 4 skewers.
- Broil over an electric, gas or charcoal grill (or place on broiler pan), broiling 6 to 8 inches from source of heat, turning often.
- Broil aout 20 to 25 minutes until meat is no longer pink. Brush with marinade during cookng.