Banana Muffins 150 Calories EachFrom pumkin 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 6 tbsp brown sugar (packed) shopping list
- 3 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 c mashed bananas (mashed well) shopping list
- 1/2 c skim milk shopping list
- 6 tbsp fat free sour cream (*optional) shopping list
- 2 egg whites (whipped) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prep. muffin tins (using liners if desired).
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another large bowl mix bananas, milk, sour cream(optional) and egg whites making sure to mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Mix contents of both bowls together nicely.
- Fill tins evenly with mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until light brown.
The Cookpumkin Kitchener, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!