BUTTERSCOTCH PECAN PIEFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon banilla shopping list
- 1cup light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted shopping list
- 1 cup pecan or I use walnuts also halves shopping list
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400/f
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Add corn syrup, salt, vanilla, brown sugar and butter.
- Mix well
- Stir in Nuts
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
- Bake 15 min.
- REDUCE heat to 350/f and bake for additional 30-35 minutes or until outside edge of filling seems set...
- Let cool, and before cutting decorate with whipped cream rosettes or just a nice stream of whipped cream..
- Yummers... enjoy