Maple Teriyaki Salmon FilletsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl combine first five ingredients.
- Remove 1/2 cup for basting then cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large plastic bag.
- Add salmon then seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for an hour then drain and discard marinade.
- Broil salmon 4" from heat for 5 minutes.
- Baste with reserved marinade then broil 10 minutes longer basting frequently.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!