Venison JerkyFrom lpg 9 years ago
How to make it
- Clean the venison and remove any fat or membranes.
- Put it in the freezer until partly frozen, it is easier to slice that way.
- Slice very thin, about 1/4"-1/8".
- Combine the last 5 ingredients, crushing the garlic to increase the flavor.
- Add the venison to the marinade.
- Refrigerate and leave in the marinade overnight.
- Place the slices on paper towels and pat dry.
- Dry them in single flat layers in a dehydrator on high or in the oven at 200 degrees for 4 hours.
- Store in a freezer bag to keep moisture out.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- texaco24u Hopkinsville, KY
- arabella1174 Liberal, KS
- lucasanderson Plymouth, MN
- nanarooski Matthews, NC
- kylee2585 White Cloud, MI
- dooley Crossroads, TX
- thumper2140 Vernon, AZ
- carolinacin Paint Lick, KY
- unhinged75 Connellsville, PA
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklpg Fairmount, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!