Asian Salmon FilletsFrom borinda 6 years ago
How to make it
- Grease a baking dish with butter
- Place the salmon skin-side down in it
- Sprinkle with the garlic powder, ginger, and freshly ground pepper.
- Sprinkle some soy sauce over the fish and then pour orange juice in, about 1/2 inch deep.
- Dot the top of the fish with butter.
- Cover and microwave on high if making two or three servings. For two servings I nuke this 3 1/2 minutes. If preparing for numerous people I'd cook on a lower power and adjust the time so the fish doesn't explode.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookborinda SoCal, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!