Homemade Butterscotch LiqueurFrom annieamie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bring the sugar and water to boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to prevent sugar from scorching.
- When the sugar/water mix turns clear, remove it from heat.
- Let cool until just warm in temperature. (Use your finger!)
- Pour this into a 1 quart container.
- Add brandy, vodka, coloring and extract.
- Cover container and shake well.
- Store for 30 days before using.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating4 people
What a great gift idea for the holidays!!! I have a bunch of friends that would love receiving this. I'll have to start saving bottles, I guess. Thanks again, Annie! Wow, love this one too!cinnamon in Beverly Hills loved it