Creamy Cheesy Chicken CasseroleFrom jeanbob75 9 years ago
- 2 C. dry shell macaroni shopping list
- 3 - 4 C. cubed cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1/2 lb. cubed yellow cheddar cheese shopping list
- Crushed potato chips or buttered crumbs, for topping shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/3 C. butter or margarine shopping list
- 2/3 C. flour shopping list
- 3 C. chicken broth (add milk to make 3 C. if not enough broth) shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 small can mushroom pieces, drained, optional shopping list
- 1 small chopped onion shopping list
- Generous dash garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper, as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook macaroni according to directions and drain.
- Stir together chicken, cheese and sauce ingredients.
- Pour into a shallow baking pan.
- Bake until bubbly, about 35 - 40 minutes.
- During the last 5 minutes in oven, sprinkle buttered crumbs or crushed potato chips over top of casserole.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, being careful not to let topping get too done.
The Cookjeanbob75 Norton, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!