Apple Pork ChopsFrom jencathen 9 years ago
- 1 onion- sliced shopping list
- 6 (1/2 inch thick) pork chops shopping list
- 3 apples- peeled, cored and sliced shopping list
- 6 TBSP brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 TBSP dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 3/4 cup of apple juice shopping list
- 1 cup chunky apple sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- butter to saute shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion and apples in butter then place in crock pot.
- Add pork chops to crock pot.
- Pour the apple sauce, spices and apple juice on top.
- Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
The Cookjencathen TX
The Rating3 people
I forgot to rate this.. Was great! Thankslinebb956 in La Feria loved it