Chunky Chocolate Toffee CookiesFrom recipediva 9 years ago
- 2 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter, unsalted, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractg shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 4 (1.4 ounces) English toffee candy bars, chopped shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat to 350.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt in medium bowl. Stir to mix well: set aside.
- Place butter in large bowl: beat at medium speed with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in both sugars, beating until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture: beat on low speed until well combined.
- Stir in pecans, toffee and chocolate chunks.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 1 1/2 inches apart onto ungreased baking pans.
- Bake until edges of cookies are lightly browned, 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on pan 2 minutes: remove to wire racks to cool completely
- Serve with nice cold glass of milk, hot tea or cofee. Depends on my mood! Espresso would be great with this!
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating1 people
Oh my, toffee and chocolate, I can't look anymore....organicmama in loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Cookies And Sweets452 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Gourmet On The GO59 members
Luv The Snack18 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members