Spicy Chicken Legs - DiabeticFrom shirleyoma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place the chicken in a glass dish. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, salsa, curry powder, and cumin. Pour over the chicken, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate at
- least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Transfer the chicken and sauce to an oven proof dish prepared with nonstick pan spray. Bake, uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes, or until the
- chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: (1 thigh)
- Calories: 186, Fat: 8 g, Cholesterol: 73 mg, Sodium: 139 mg, Carbohydrate: 5g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 4g, Protein: 22g