Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese DressingFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cut into 4 wedges rinsed and well drained shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 tablespoons crisp cooked crumbled bacon shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Core lettuce head and cut into 4 wedges.
- Rinse and drain well then pat dry.
- For dressing mix sour cream with buttermilk and vinegar until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup crumbled cheese, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle 1/4 of dressing over center and down sides of each lettuce wedge/
- Using remaining 1/2 cup blue cheese to sprinkle some over each wedge.
- Top with a sprinkling of bacon and tomatoes then serve immediately.