Cheese And Olive Roulades Chef John FolseFrom notyourmomma 8 years ago
- 12 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) jar small stuffed olives shopping list
- 2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- creole seasoning to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cayenne pepper, garlic and Creole seasoning.
- Blend well then add cheese, melted butter and Worcestershire sauce.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir ingredients until a dough consistency is created. Pinch off enough of the dough to flatten into a 2-inch round patty in the palm of your hand.
- Place 1 olive in the center of the dough and encase the olive with the cheese mixture. Place the stuffed olive balls on a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes. Serve hot
- "Cooking has been the catalyst and vehicle which allowed me, a Cajun from South Louisiana, to visit and create food for Popes and Presidents and open restaurants in 14 countries of the world." Chef John Folse
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!