Country PotatoesFrom craftyazgirl 9 years ago
- 4 small baking potatoes, peeled shopping list
- 1 tblespoon butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh breab crumbs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.F
- Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside
- Cut potatoes in half legthwise. Cut each half diaonally into 1/4-inch thik slices, keeping slices together.
- Using a wide spatula, place each potato on pepared baking sheet. Press with fingers to fan slices.
- In a cup, combine butter, oil, ad basil. Mix well. Brush evenly over Potatoes.Bake for 30 minutes.
- In another cup, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, and water. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over poatoes. Bake until browned an tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. serve immediatey.
- Instead of bread crumbs use an equl amount of ready made Croutons, finely crushed.