Parmesan Salad BowlFrom larryvaughn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler with rack on the middle shelf
- Place parchment paper to cover broiler pan
- Lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray
- Place 4 ounces of the grated parmesan in the center of the pan
- Flatten the parmesean out into a circle about 1/4inch thick
- Sprinkle with dried red sweet pepper
- Broil 3 minutes
- Remove from oven and slip paper onto a cooking rack
- Prepare pan with a second sheet of parchement paper
- Prepare remaining parmesan and cook as before
- Meanwhile, remove parmesan from the first paper and drape over an inverted cereal bowl and let cool ten minutes or more.
- Repeat this process for the second batch.
- Makes two very pretty bowls.
The Cooklarryvaughn Austin, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!