Best Bbq Ribs EverFrom joannanha 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork spareribs or country ribs shopping list
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce to your liking shopping list
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle stout beer shopping list
- 1 tbsp. cumin shopping list
- 1 tbsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. ground mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp. fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 4 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour, separated into 1 tsp. each shopping list
- 1 large Reynolds Oven Bag shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and rinse spareribs.
- If in long portions, cut into smaller portions between ribs.
- Mix all dry ingredients except last tsp. of flour.
- Rub dry ingredients onto ribs liberally, both sides.
- Put other tsp. flour into oven bag, shake and discard excess flour from bag.
- Place ribs into bottom of bag, supported on baking sheet.
- Add 1/4 bottle barbecue sauce and 2/3 bottle beer.
- Close bag and cut off excess top with scissors.
- Bake at 250* for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Dip ribs in remaining mixture of BBQ sauce & beer.
- Place over medium grill and continue to baste with sauce until charred and finger-licking good!