No Bake Diabetic PB PieFrom shoebearsmom 8 years ago
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese shopping list
- 6 Tbsp reduced fat chunky p.b. shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1- 4 serving pkg sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 1/3 c. dry milk powder shopping list
- 2 c. water shopping list
- 1 c. Cool Whip Free shopping list
- 1- 6oz. chocolate pie crust shopping list
- 1- 4 serving pkg sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, stir cream cheese until soft. Blend in p.b. and vanilla. Add dry vanilla pudding, 2/3 c. milk powder and 1 c. water. mix well with whisk. Blend in 1/4 c. cool whip. Spread into pie crust. In another bowl, combine dry chocolate pudding mix, 2/3 c. milk powder and 1 c. water. Mix well using whisk. Spread over p.b. layer. Chill 1 hour. Spread remaining cool whip on top. And there you go! Magic!
- Taken from the cook book is The Healthy Exchanges Diabetic Cookbook by JoAnna Lund.
- All of the recipes I've tried so far are great. Plus it gives all the break downs for nutrition and what not.