Green Chile StewFrom gingerkid 5 years ago
- 1 pound pork roast or pork loin cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 2 larges cloves chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 to 2 cups water to cover vegetables shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 cup chopped green chile shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, salt & pepper.
- Coat pork pieces in flour mixture & brown in oil.
- Add onions, garlic and chicken broth and simmer on low until pork is tender. Usually about an hour. Can also be put in a slow cooker for several hours at this point.
- Add water, carrots, potatoes and green chile and simmer on low until vegetables are done.
- Serve warm.