Bacon-Wrapped Chicken with Sour Cream SauceFrom mellian 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Set aside.
- Wrap 1 raw chicken breast with 2 pieces of raw bacon. Continue to do
- this 3 more times and place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Pour soup
- and sour cream mixture on top of bacon-wrapped chicken, making sure
- all the chicken is covered. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 1
- Serve with baked or mashed potatoes. Use leftover cream sauce over
- Mel's notes: October 17, 2007: We used boneless chicken thighs. Added a can of mushrooms. Served with mashed potatoes. The recipe
- made lots of gravy and the meat was so tender. This was comfort food at it's finest.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmellian Deltona, FL
The Rating3 people
So making this tonight!ashleythm in North Hollywood loved it
I tried this, and love it. The only thing I did differently was season the chicken with rosemary, along with salt and pepper, and I also added shredded cheese (italian blend), to the top of the dish before I put it in the oven.
Yummersssssssssss...moreashleythm in North Hollywood loved it
I'm feelin' like bacon-wrapped chicken tonight! WOO HOO this is totally my kind of recipe!! Definitely dinner tonight! Thank you for sharing! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!