Streusel Top Double Cinnamon MuffinsFrom inmaculada 8 years ago
- For the topping: shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soft butter shopping list
- For the filling: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water shopping list
- For the batter: shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips or butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line muffin pan with cupcake papers, or grease it lightly. **
- Prepare the topping by mixing the ingredients together until crumbly. Set aside.
- Prepare the filling by mixing the Baker's Cinnamon Filling with enough water to make filling with a soft, pudding-like consistency. Set it aside.
- To make the batter: In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, milk, and eggs. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the dry mixture to the liquid, stirring just until combined.
- Divide half the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Dollop 2 teaspoons cinnamon filling onto each muffin, then top with the remaining batter. Sprinkle with topping, pressing it in lightly.
- Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they're golden brown. Remove them from the oven, and wait 5 minutes before transferring them from the pan to a rack to cool.
- Makes 12-14 muffins.
- ** Given amounts are enough to bake 16 muffins.
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating4 people
Looks great Tycherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
My hubby loves cinnamon muffins - bet he'll really love these!countrygal0427 in Anna loved it
These were great! Looked like the bakery ones, only so much better! Thanks!elfingirl in Oakland loved it