Streusel Top Double Cinnamon MuffinsFrom inmaculada 6 years ago
- For the topping: shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soft butter shopping list
- For the filling: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water shopping list
- For the batter: shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips or butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line muffin pan with cupcake papers, or grease it lightly. **
- Prepare the topping by mixing the ingredients together until crumbly. Set aside.
- Prepare the filling by mixing the Baker's Cinnamon Filling with enough water to make filling with a soft, pudding-like consistency. Set it aside.
- To make the batter: In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, milk, and eggs. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the dry mixture to the liquid, stirring just until combined.
- Divide half the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Dollop 2 teaspoons cinnamon filling onto each muffin, then top with the remaining batter. Sprinkle with topping, pressing it in lightly.
- Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they're golden brown. Remove them from the oven, and wait 5 minutes before transferring them from the pan to a rack to cool.
- Makes 12-14 muffins.
- ** Given amounts are enough to bake 16 muffins.
The Cookinmaculada Palma De Mallorca, ES
The Rating4 people
My hubby loves cinnamon muffins - bet he'll really love these!countrygal0427 in Anna loved it
These were great! Looked like the bakery ones, only so much better! Thanks!elfingirl in Oakland loved it
Looks great Tycherihannah in Shickshinny loved it