Dads Perfect Grilled Cheese SandwichesFrom julesong 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the slices of cheddar cheese; not too thick, but not skimpy, either; cut one slice in half.
- Take the two slices of bread and generously butter each of them on one side.
- Heat up a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Get yourself the cover from a Revereware saucepan, or another cover of about the same size.
- Place one of the slices of bread, butter side down, in the hot skillet.
- Spread 2 and a half slices of cheese on the bread, then cover it butter-side-up with the other slice of bread; eat the extra, unused half of the cheese slice.