Lighter Orange White Chocolate and Cranberry CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- ½ cup light margarine shopping list
- ½ cup neufchatel cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- ¼ cup Splenda shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- ½ cup vanilla non-fat yogurt shopping list
- 2 Tb grated orange zest shopping list
- 3 Tb orange juice shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°, coat tube pan or Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Add margarine, light cream cheese, brown sugar, and Splenda to large mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, then yogurt, orange zest and orange juice, mixing well.
- Slowly add the whole-wheat flour mixture to the mixture in the mixing bowl, beating on low speed. Slowly beat in the white flour and baking powder.
- Stir in the cranberries and white chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake 1 hour
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members