Pork and Vegetable SoupFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 3/4 lb. boneless pork, such as cutlets shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves shopping list
- 2 cups ( 2 large) diced and peeled potatoes shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz ) mushooms stems an pieces shopping list
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced pimiento shopping list
- Chopped parsley, preferably Italian-style shopping list
How to make it
- Cut pork n 1/2-inchcubes. Shake wih flour in plastic bag until coated.
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan.Add pork and brown lightly.
- Add onion. Saute 2 to 3 minutes longer. Add celery, bouillon cubes,water and marjoram. Bring to boiling. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes and mushrooms with liquid. bring to boiling again. Covr and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in green pepper and pimiento. Simmer 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Ladle into bowls.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating3 people
Lovely soup recipe - coming into soup weather here.
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it