Redneck CaviarFrom beckabr 6 years ago
- 2 cans black eyed peas, drained shopping list
- 2 cans shoe peg corn, drained shopping list
- 2 cans Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 2 lg bell peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained shopping list
- 12 sm. green onions, chopped shopping list
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 16 oz bottle Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Mix peas, beans, corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and tomatoes with garlic salt, garlic powder, parsley flakes and Italian dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 12 hours before serving. Serve with Frito or Tostitos Scoops.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbeckabr Cleveland, MS
The Rating4 people
Good tasty family veggie meal. 5 forks.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Yummy, you might be a redneck if.....you crave this dish. Gotta make this New Year's for sure. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!