Redneck CaviarFrom beckabr 8 years ago
- 2 cans black eyed peas, drained shopping list
- 2 cans shoe peg corn, drained shopping list
- 2 cans Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 2 lg bell peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 can black beans, drained shopping list
- 12 sm. green onions, chopped shopping list
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 16 oz bottle Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Mix peas, beans, corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions and tomatoes with garlic salt, garlic powder, parsley flakes and Italian dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 12 hours before serving. Serve with Frito or Tostitos Scoops.
The Cookbeckabr Cleveland, MS
The Rating4 people
Good tasty family veggie meal. 5 forks.victoriaregina in USA loved it
Yummy, you might be a redneck if.....you crave this dish. Gotta make this New Year's for sure. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!