Simply Put Pickled Beets and EggsFrom susana 6 years ago
How to make it
- Make sure your 4 pint sized jars are clean and the lids are not warped.
- Drain off all the liquid from the jarred pickled beets.
- Set beets and liquid aside.
- Take four empty jars and begin by pour ½ pf the liquid , divided equally into the four jars.
- Add 1/2-cup vinegar divided equally also.
- Then add one egg, four jalapeno slices, 1/4-tspn garlic and about 6 onion rings to each jar.
- Repeat and put lids on.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Susana (-Suz)