Smoked Salmon With Capers SpreadFrom jaeleepoms 7 years ago
- 4 oz smoked salmon shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 T fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 T milk (or white wine) shopping list
- 2 T small capers, drained shopping list
- 2 T red onion, finely diced shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- pinch of cayenne (optional) shopping list
- 1 T chopped parsley (garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together the cream cheese, lemon, juice, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Flake apart the smoked salmon and mix into the cheese base along with the capers and red onion. Add a bit more milk to achieve spread consistency that you want. I've also used a bit of a white wine in place of milk to thin out the cream cheese.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley - or even some chopped chives.
- Serve chiled with Triscuits, bagel chips, artisan bread, etc.