Cuban RiceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 plum tomato diced small shopping list
- 1/4 cup drained and rinsed canned black beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In small skillet heat olive oil over medium heat then add bell pepper and onion.
- Cook stirring until vegetables are tender then add garlic and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Stir in chili powder and tomato stirring until tomato is softened about 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook 3 minutes longer.