Pecan-Chocolate Chip Cookie BrittleFrom jaeleepoms 9 years ago
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate mini-morsels shopping list
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted (see note) shopping list
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted (see note) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Stir together butter and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add flour mixture, stirring until smooth. Stir in chocolate morsels, pecans, and coconut. (Dough will look crumbly.)
- Press dough evenly into a lightly greased 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan, pressing almost to edges.
- Bake at 350° for 19 minutes or until lightly browned and cookie "slab" seems crisp. Cool completely in pan. Break cookie into pieces.
- NOTE: You can toast pecan pieces and coconut in the same pan at 350° for 8 minutes.
The Cookjaeleepoms Mason, OH
Sweet Tooth447 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Seasonally Fall81 members
Seasonally Winter73 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members