Ham With Cheese And Broccoli QuicheFrom lor 6 years ago
- 1 refrigerated pie crust shopping list
- 1 cup milk (not skim or 1%) shopping list
- 4 - 6 eggs, slightly beaten (depending on the size) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- a dash of Tobasco or other hot sauce (just a dash) shopping list
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (I like Tex Mex shredded) shopping list
- 1 cup frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed shopping list
- Note: I have also used frozen, thawed and well drained spinach. shopping list
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions for "filled one-crust pie"
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, dry mustard, pepper and Tobasco sauce.
- Set aside.
- Layer ham, cheese, broccoli and onion in pie crust.
- Pour egg mixture over ham, cheese and broccoli.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.