Microwave Peanut BrittleFrom dixiediner 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, stir together peanuts, sugar, syrup and salt.
- Cook 8 minutes on High in a microwave oven, stirring well after four minutes.
- Stir in oleo and vanilla.
- Microwave two minutes longer on High. Add soda and quickly stir until light and foamy.
- Immediately pour onto lightly greased baking sheet; spread out very thin.
- When cooled, break into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes 1 pound.
- **I'm not sure about the amount of servings**
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating4 people
Thank you, thank you for an easy peanut brittle recipe.....that deserves a 5dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
Make this every year for Christmas! Turns out great every time!momto4 in Orillia, On, Canada loved it