Microwave Peanut BrittleFrom dixiediner 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, stir together peanuts, sugar, syrup and salt.
- Cook 8 minutes on High in a microwave oven, stirring well after four minutes.
- Stir in oleo and vanilla.
- Microwave two minutes longer on High. Add soda and quickly stir until light and foamy.
- Immediately pour onto lightly greased baking sheet; spread out very thin.
- When cooled, break into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes 1 pound.
- **I'm not sure about the amount of servings**
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating4 people
Make this every year for Christmas! Turns out great every time!momto4 in Orillia, On, Canada loved it
Thank you, thank you for an easy peanut brittle recipe.....that deserves a 5dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it