Peanut Butter Cake and FrostingFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add shortening, peanut butter and 2/3 cup milk. Beat until smooth.
- Add remaining 1/3 cup milk and eggs. Beat two minutes. Pour into two greased 8 inch cake pans. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 - 40 minutes.
- PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING:
- 1/4 cup butter or oleo
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cold strong coffee
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Cream butter; add peanut butter and salt. Blend in sugar and coffee alternately. Add vanilla. When all ingredients are well blended, spread on Peanut Butter Cake.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating3 people
Oh my goodness! I can't believe this hasn't been rated yet! ( 1 year ago?!) I guess it was here waiting for me! Yum - so glad I found it! High 5jett2whit in Union City loved it
I know where this one is going.I'm giving this a try.That's for sure.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Made this as a sheet cake and it turned out great. Only one thing else to say - YUM!merb1958 in loved it
Sweet Tooth447 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Back To Basics347 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Luv The Snackage30 members
Luv The Snack18 members