Baked Ginger PearsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line glass baking dish with foil.
- Mix pear nectar and honey together, and pour into baking pan. Arrange pear halves in pan, cut side up, and cover pan loosely with foil.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, stir cream cheese and 2 Tbs. chopped ginger together. When pears are cooked, set on individual plates.
- Spoon 2 Tbs. cream cheese filling into each pear cavity.
- Sprinkle filled pears with remaining ginger and pecans, lightly pressing into filling.
- Spoon pan juices over top of each pear.
- Serve warm.