Barbecued Black and White BeansFrom pat2me 9 years ago
- ¼ lb bacon diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (15.5 oz) can great northern beans shopping list
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans shopping list
- ½ Cup BBQ sauce ( I use Masterpiece original) shopping list
- ½ Cup ketchup shopping list
- ¼ Cup molasses shopping list
- 2 Tbl brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp Worcestshire shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan, cook bacon over medium heat until
- it starts to crisp.
- Add onions and sauté until transparent.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes.
- 6 (1/2 Cup) servings.
- You can vary the taste of the beans by changing the BBQ sauce.
- Suggestions are extra smoky, honey mustard, etc.
The Cookpat2me Nashua, NH
The Rating2 people
Oh man, these were good ... better than my grandmother's, even! Really looking forward to trying them myself (don't worry, I'll give you the credit!)modelsmom in Worcester loved it
I made these last weekend (back when it was WARM!), and they were a major hit. Really impressed the visiting Brits, so thanks again!modelsmom in Worcester loved it