Yammy Chocolate Marble CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 cups mashed, cold sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 ¼ cups apple butter shopping list
- ¼ cup oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter and lightly flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Mix the melted chocolate together with the vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the sweet potatoes, apple butter and oil together.
- Add the eggs one by one, beating until well blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place ½ the mixture in another bowl and stir in the chocolate mixture.
- Alternate batters in the tube pan. With a knife cut through the layers and swirl together.
- Bake 1 ¼ hours or until the sides have shrunk away from the pan, and a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from the pan and cool on a rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members