Citrus Marinated Salmon SteaksFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- juice of 3 oranges shopping list
- juice of 3 limes shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 salmon sticks about 1" thick shopping list
- 6 tablespoons chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- In shallow glass bowl whisk together vinegar, juices and garlic.
- Add olive oil and whisk until blended.
- Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay salmon steaks in bowl and carefully turn to coat with marinade.
- Cover and marinate for 60 minutes at room temperature turning fish once.
- Preheat broiler then transfer salmon and marinade to shallow roasting pan.
- Broil salmon steaks for 6 minutes per side.
- Serve each steak with a tablespoon of the cooked marinade drizzled over the top.
- Garnish each with a tablespoon of chopped cilantro.