Sour Cream Cheese Chicken EnchiladasFrom elaina253 10 years ago
- 1 pt. sour cream shopping list
- 12 oz. shredded Jack cheese shopping list
- 4 oz. can diced green chilis shopping list
- 1 c. sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 doz. 8" flour tortillas shopping list
- 10-12 oz. can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts cubed shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken in skillet -sed aside.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup of mixture & chicken in a line on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place in an 8 x 12 inch pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce evenly over top.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.