Trifle 101- Brownie TrifleFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- 1 tray of brownies with or without frosting. shopping list
- 4 cups of Cool Whip (Or 4 cups of whipped heavy cream) shopping list
- Optional ingredients: shopping list
- Brownies with walnuts shopping list
- mini chocolate chips shopping list
- mini marshmallows (If you like Rocky Road ice cream, add walnuts and marshmallows!) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut your brownies into cubes.
- in a large trifle bowl, place a layer of brownie cubes in the bottom of the bowl.
- Add a layer of whipped cream and any other toppings you wish
- Continue to layer to near the top of the bowl.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating2 people
I just had this a couple of weeks ago, but sprinkled on top was Heath Bar (toffee) Chips. It is wonderful. Thanks for the post. Cheers!dottiet in Woodward loved it