Pistachio Encrusted Pork Tenderloin With Honey Bourbon GlazeFrom efitobx 6 years ago
- 1 cup pistachio nuts ground to a fine powder shopping list
- 1 pork tenderloin with membrane removed shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 shallots peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple blossom honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1 cup demi-glaze (or brown sauce) shopping list
How to make it
- Roll pork tenderloin in ground pistachio nuts.
- Sear tenderloin on all sides in olive.
- Remove from pan and finish in another pan in a preheated 350° F oven until pork reaches an internal temperture of 160° approxmately 25 minutes ( I prefer 145°)
- Add shallots to stove top pan and saute.
- Add honey bourbon and reduce by half.
- Add demi-glaze and stir
- Slice pork tenderloin and spoon on a thin even layer of the honey bourbon glaze
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookefitobx Norfolk, VA
The Rating5 people
how do you make apple honey or can you buy it somewhere? Great recipekarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
I look forwa"d to preparing this
Fantastic "5'FORK!!!!! 'PORKILICIOUS' recipe~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it