Easy Marinara Sauce With PastaFrom gingerlea 8 years ago
- 1 14.8 oz. can of diced petite tomatoes shopping list
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced onion shopping list
- dried basil, dried oregano, italian seasoning, garlic powder to taste shopping list
- fresh basil (I freeze mine) (couple tablespoons chopped) shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
- Kosher or sea salt and cracked pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put diced tomotoes, tomato sauce, herbs , salt and pepper in food processer until well blended.
- Pour into sauce pan and taste to see if need more herbs, garlic, salt or pepper.
- Pour in wine.
- Cook as fast or slow as you want. I prefer cooking slow to infuse all of the flavors. After well heated, taste again to see if you need to add anything.