ROLLO PRETZELSFrom desertgal 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place pretzel pieces on a baking sheet.
- Top with one Rollo candy.
- Place in a warm oven (250 degrees) to just let the candy melt on top of the pretzel to hold it in place.
- Remove from oven and place a nut on top.
- Let cool and harden.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookdesertgal Billings, MT
The Rating3 people
It sounds so ridiculously simple, you wonder how can it be any good? Then I made my first batch last November...if you're on a diet, DO NOT make these, because they are impossible to stop eating! I couldn't believe how good they were, and I think I...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
rollos and pretzels are some of my favorite tastes, this is going to be GOODsunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!