Grilled Chicken Breasts W Plum SalsaFrom mlejo632 9 years ago
- Chicken: shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- plum Salsa: shopping list
- 1 cup chopped ripe plum (about 2 plums) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- To prepare chicken, combine the first 4 ingredients. Rub chicken with brown sugar mixture.
- Heat the oil in a grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Serve with chicken.
- p.s. Peaches, nectarines, or pineapple can be used in place of the plums. We have tried the plum kind once and the peach kind once, with the peaches, we added avocado to the salsa mixture and it added tons of flavor.
- p.p.s. We usually serve this over white rice.