Awesome Crockpot Chicken TacosFrom ecc 7 years ago
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles shopping list
- (or a regular can of diced tomatoes and one small can of green chiles) shopping list
- one pkg taco mix for chicken (don't use the regular beef kind unless it says, "try with chicken") shopping list
How to make it
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Put chicken in bottom,
- mix together tomatoes with chiles and taco mix.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on low (my slow cooker cooks fast, so make sure to watch it)
- Put in flour tortillas as usual, with your favorite toppings.
The Cookecc Northern, IN
The Rating5 people
Oh yum, thanx for this. I was looking for a simple crockpot recipe for chicken tacos and this fit the bill. Made these today, the only tomatoes I had were Italian diced and I had a can of green chiles. The Italian tomatoes just added more flavor. Plu...moremrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Yum! Looks good. I will try this one. :) Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
These are fabulous - check out my review on this and a slightly healthier version at: http://agirlwithtaste.blogspot.com/2011/02/recipe-gurls-no-fail-slow-cooker.htmlagirlwithtaste in loved it