Candy Corn PizzaFrom annieamie 7 years ago
- 4 pita bread circles or 4 small pizza shells, baked shopping list
- 1 jar of pizza sauce or 1 medium can of tomato paste shopping list
- 4 ounces of mozzarella cheese, sliced thinly (white) shopping list
- 4 ounces Medium or sharp cheddar cheese, sliced thinly (orange) shopping list
- 1 circle of smoked gouda cheese, sliced thinly (Light yellow-ish) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Cut each pita into four pieces. (triangular shapes)
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce/paste on each wedge.
- Place wedges on foil-covered baking pan
- See the photo above-layer the cheeses on each pita wedge.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and serve!
- (You can use any kind of cheese you like!)