Punkin Pie FudgeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- ½ cup mashed pumpkin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease the sides and bottom of a medium saucepan.
- Place the sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in the saucepan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, cook 12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows until melted.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan that has been lined with foil and greased.
- Chill mixture until set.
- Cover and store in refrigerator
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Party Food316 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Cooking With Kids38 members