Bake Mix VegetablesFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat parmesan cheese topping shopping list
- 1 cup chopped zucchini shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole kernel sweet corn (from 15.25-oz can) shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 3/4 cup Bisquick mix shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free egg product or 4 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese in baking dish. Top with zucchini, corn, tomato and onion. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over vegetables.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake uncovered 32 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting, add extra cheese if desire....
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
Can never have enough recipes for fresh zucchini and tomatoes - sounds great - bookmarked and a 5 fork just for easy recipe! Have to cook wheat free and found a wheat free mix that works just as good as bisquick!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!