Super Simple Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom jesuslincoln 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake the potatoes by first rubbing them lightly with oil and then baking them in the preheated oven for 1 hour until they are tender. Cool. (Use microwave if you want)
- Mash potatoes and remove about half of the skin. You want to leave the rest in.
- Melt the butter in a large suacepan over medium heat, then add garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 5-10 minutes while stirring often until garlic mashed potatoes are very hot.
The Cookjesuslincoln El Dorado, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!