Pineapple Upside-down CakeFrom dragonflylady13 9 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 1/3 C. flour shopping list
- 1/3 C. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2/3 C milk shopping list
- 1/4 C butter, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/3 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 can pineapple slices, drained & halved shopping list
- 4 maraschino cherries, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Add milk, butter, egg and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Melt margarine in a round baking pan. Stir in sugar and 1 tbsp. water. Arrange pineapple and cherries in the pan. Spoon cake batter into the pan. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Loosen sides; invert onto a plate. Serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!